0 – 10 DC Input Speed Controller
The 0 – 10 DC Input Speed Controller is designed as a remote control for 240 volt Fan Speed Controllers. The 0 – 10 DC Input Speed Controller can manage Fan Speed Controllers through a BMS system or by using a sensor. This controller can be used remotely enabling you to switch the Fan Speed Controller on or off at anytime using a volt free switch.
In short the volt free switch would break the power supply quickly and effectively. Our 0 – 10 DC Input Speed Controllers are stored in a solid plastic shell which protects the components from unnecessary exposure.
Our 0 – 10 DC Input Speed Controllers are designed to manage (3), (6) and 10 amp single phase motors.
• Supply: 240v
• Output load: 10 amps max (fan loads or resistive lighting loads)
• DC Input: 0-10V dc (0V in=min level out, 10V in=240V out)
• Input impedance: 100K
• EMC suppressed to EN55014
• Enclosure: grey ABS (200mm x 155mm x 80mm)
• Aux live output for 3 wire fan control
• On/off control via external switch or volt free BMS contacts (switch/contact rating 24v ac 0.1A)
• Local control with external 10k potentiometer
• On board 10 amp fuse
• Minimum level adjustment via pre-set trimmer VR2
If you wish to stock our products, please place an enquiry below: